Certified Relationship Coach Training
Building Intentional Relationships
Whatever type of coaching you offer — personal, business, leadership, health or family, relationship is always a part of coaching. This Certified Relationship Coach Training was developed in response to the expressed desire of coaches to develop skills, competency and confidence in being able to expertly coach relationships of all kinds.
You will start the journey of becoming a certified relationship coach by working for 4-days with two of the most dynamic and masterful coaches and facilitators who have traveled the world sharing their knowledge and coaching experience with thousands of people. Known fondly as Class and Sass they understand what it means to be in a committed relationship. They have worked together for over 20 years and are now co-founders of Source Point Training.
You will have an experienced Relationship Coach work with you as a mentor and guide in learning to coach and deliver the Relationship Coaching Client Workbook materials over 12 weeks to your clients. Final completion and certification will occur at the end of the twelve weeks where graduating Certified Relationship Coaches will come together to complete the process and celebrate together their success.
Certification upon completion coaches will receive the designation of Certified Relationship Coach and be licensed to use individually or in groups the Relationship Coaching Client Workbook
Requirements for Certification
- Complete Pre-work
- Participate 4-day training and the 2-day completion/celebration weekend
- Complete the 10-Track Program with 2 clients
- Practice delivery of the 10-Tracks of the client workbook by working with one fellow student
- Contribute to 2 Teaching Calls and 1 Webinar
- Provide electronic documentation of Coach’s Log and Client documentation for verification by faculty
- Record 2 coaching sessions across the 12 weeks to receive feedback from fellow coaches and faculty
- Provide recorded feedback to 2 students on their coaching sessions
- Successfully complete a written exam
Additional learning opportunities included:
- Participate in weekly study group calls
- Attend bi-weekly small group calls with Faculty Coaches sharing tips and tools
- Gain Peer to Peer Coaching on My Source Point Community’s private discussion board sharing learning, requesting mentoring/coaching, contributing to the learning of others, etc.
Prerequisites: This is a second level “advanced” coach training. Participants must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be a certified coach having completed an ICF approved foundational training with a minimum of 60 training hours
- Work with people affiliated with your career, i.e. human resources, pastoral counselling, school/college counselling or trainer in the personal development field
- Have a college degree in psychology, counselling, therapeutic or social work
The Three-Legged Stool of Relationship Balance
Commitment, Trust, Communication
Using the most effective relationship coaching tools, coaches guide clients to a greater self awareness of the foundational principles in all relationships, with specific exercises to enhance each one.
2014 Training Dates
WHEN: Check back soon for next training dates!
WHERE: Tempe, AZ
HOTEL: Embassy Suites – Tempe, AZ
4400 South Rural Road, Tempe, Arizona 85282 (480) 897-7444
Included are weekly coaching calls, scheduled tele-classes and webinars; exclusive access to purchase and use the Relationship Coaching Workbook, which can be tailored to each client’s needs.
Brand New Workbook Now Available!
Relationship Coaching Client Workbook
If you are a Certified Relationship Coach, this is for you!
Source Point Training announces the brand new release of our exquisite Relationship Coaching Client Workbook. This redesigned workbook is the perfect tool to work with and assist your relationship coaching clients to great success.
Here’s a peak into the Table of Contents:
• Establishing Commitment
• Being in Integrity
• Building Trust
• Communication: Deep Listening & Powerful Requests
This brand new workbook consists of over 140 pages of powerful reading, exercises and lessons designed just for your relationship coaching clients.
MINIMUM ORDER IS FIVE WORKBOOKS, and they are available in quantity packs of 5, 10 or 15. If you order more than five Relationship Coaching Client Workbooks, you will receive the following additional discounts:
— 5 Workbooks: $100.00 / $20 each $20.00 S&H
— 10 Workbooks: $175.00 / $17.50 each / 27.50 S&H
— 15 Workbooks: $225.00 / $15 each / 35.00 S&H
— Plus Tax, CA residents only
Available Now! Get Your Copies Today!